- What is Home & Family Network?
- Home & Family Network is a collection of blogs from a variety of categories. Join our network to bring new visitors to your blog and browse through our collection of blogs to keep up with all of your favorites and discover new ones.
- How does Home & Family Network work?
- After a blogger has completed the registration form, we evaluate the blog and respond to the blogger within two business days. Once we have approved the blog, the blogger can begin to add content to Home & Family Network from their blog site.
- How much is does it cost?
- Home & Family Network is free! It’s free to both blog readers and bloggers who want their blogs included.
- I tried to register, but I receive an error message saying my email address is already registered. What do I do?
- This means we have your email address already on file and associated with a blog site. Try one of the following:
- You may have already registered. Try to sign in with your username and password.
- If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password?” and we will email it to you.
- If neither of the above works, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
- How can I get my blog included on Home & Family Network?
- Click on “Join Us!” and fill out the form. If we think your blog is a good fit, we’ll add it to our site.
- Can other users see all of my personal profile information?
- No. Users will be able to see your blog name, blog description, blog url and your blog category. They will not be able to see your name, email address or telephone number.
- How do I change my blog name, blog description, email address or other profile information?
- After you are logged in, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the page. Then click on “Edit Information” to access your profile information.
- How can I get the “Home & Family” badge to display on my blog or website?
- Once we’ve approved your blog, we will email you the badge with instructions on how to display it.
- How does my blog or site get on the “Top Sites” list?
- When a Home & Family Network visitor clicks on the “Like” button beside your blog site profile page or on one of your blog posts on Home & Family Network, your “Liked” count goes up by one. The more “Likes” you get, the more your blog site moves up in the Top Sites list.
- How do I create a new post for Home & Family Network?
- After you are logged in, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the page. Then click “Add Content” to post new content to Home & Family Network.
If you want a particular post removed, please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know the name of your blog and the name of the post you want removed, and we will remove the post.
- I’m looking for a specific post or blogger. How can I find this?
- You can search through the blog posts by entering a keyword (for example: chicken recipes). Type in your keyword and click Search.
- How do I use Twitter with Home & Family Network?
- If you come across a blog post that you want to share with your Twitter followers, click on blue bird located near the post title or blog profile page. Twitter will launch, and the blog post or blog profile page you want to share will be entered into Twitter’s “What are you doing?” box.
- Why can’t I “Like” a post or blog profile page?
- You can only “Like” a particular post or blog profile page once. If the “Like” box shows up thumbs up sign, then it means you already “Liked” it and you cannot “Like” it again.
Hurry and Join Our Community Register Today!
- Bring new visitors to your blog!
- Discover new blogs in a variety of categories
- Share your favorite blog posts with friends
- Best of all, Home & Family Network is FREE!
Most Recent Stories
The magic in turning old pallets into new patio furniture ...
Bake delicious breakfast muffins
easy pork chops smothered in an amazing onion gravy
Look of Long, Luscious Eyelash
For great casual chic style